Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My request #00027936 was received by your support staff on

Customer Question

My request #00027936 was received by your support staff on Oct 17 at 8:11pm and I was notified that I should expect a response within 24 hours. That hasn't happened.
Please check your email ref:_OOD1aKFTF_5001a241No:ref.
Why can't I get PBS and HBO on my Vizio tv when I pay for them on my dish tv?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Unfortunately, there are no prior questions showing under your profile/account here.

To clarify, this is justanswer.com, a paid support service. If you had been submitting requests or replying via email, they would not be received, we can only communicate via this chat format or optionally by phone.

I can help you with this issue, but will need more detail from you to proceed please, and we'll need to start over from the beginning:

How is the dish box connected to the tv?
Do you get these stations on any other tvs?
Are you getting any specific error message?