TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Shahid my wife was trying to connect a TV antenna to the TV

Customer Question
Hey Shahid my...
Hey Shahid my wife was trying to connect a TV antenna to the TV which was pretty simple but then she tried scanning 4 more channels and kept pressing different buttons & now there is no volume
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/17/2015
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Sorry your requested expert is not available

Please reboot both the TV and any satellite or cable box you may be using by unplugging both from wallpower waiting 5 mins then replugging back in again let me know if the sound returns or not please

Anthony

Let me know about the above I do need to go out on a service call if you need to get back to me I will be about 2 hrs

Nothing changed still no volume
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I would like a live call

I do not use the telephone call service sorry I consider it none beneficial and it will cost you more, OK if you try another input like a DVD player does that work OK?

Do you still need help please?

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician