TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

We purchased a 70" Vizio smart TV today and have run into a

Customer Question
problem setting it up....
We purchased a 70" Vizio smart TV today and have run into a problem setting it up. Can you help us out?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
10/15/2015
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

What problem are you having setting it up? Please elaborate.

Don't know where to go with set-up. We have satellite service as well as an antenna.
Can I expect a call from the technician soon?
TV Technician: Steve G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Steve G., Technician

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Ok, let me understand your set up there. You have a satellite box. Is that correct? Could you give me the model number of that box please? You will find that on the back or quite possible on the front.

Thanks.

Steve G., Technician