Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Can the backlight inverter toshiba 32HL67 tv be replaced by

Customer Question

can the backlight inverter for the toshiba 32HL67 tv be replaced by the Toshiba backlight inverter 32HL57. because they dont match up right
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, No these two inverters are not interchangeable nor are they the same spec.

The Inverter for the 32HL67 is part number IM3819E / RDENC2266TPZE, has SIXTEEN transformers (eight blocks) and is available below:

http://www.tvpartsguy.com/toshiba-32hl67-inverter-board-im3819e-rdenc2266tpze/?gclid=CjwKEAjw1_KwBRDEz_WvncL4jGwSJAAEym0dxbpz7T2n7IyOZrWfd9hzTDTygDzk-ytJgyeNRw-TZhoCPsbw_wcB

Whereas the inverter for 32HL57 has 9 transformers (3 blocks), is part number: INVST320T (HS320WK12).

So these two parts are not interchangeable.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?
If not, could you please click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.