How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aric Your Own Question
Aric, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 44446
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
Type Your TV Question Here...
Aric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is the connection I have to use to upgrade the sound of

Customer Question

what is the connection I have to use to upgrade the sound of a Samsung UN 405300 TV with soundboxes, How can I do that the best way ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, That model number for the Samsung is not valid- please check it again.

Also, offhand Samsung sets use HDMI "ARC" (audio return channel) or "Optical Digital" for the best possible sound output to external sources.

Not sure if you already have a soundbox, but if so- then postback with the make and model of that as well and I can provide more details.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If not, could you please click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.