TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I need the correct screen diversity code model 47pfl4007T/12

Customer Question
I need the correct screen...
I need the correct screen diversity code for philips model 47pfl4007T/12
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
10/10/2015
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, What exactly are you looking for when you ask for a "screen diversity code"? What exactly is showing on the TV screen? What are you trying to do on the TV right now?

i change ny main board and picture not working

Okay, not sure what you mean by a code- since no adjustments are needed once you replace the mainboard. Let me start this way- Why did you replace your Mainboard originally- what was the TV doing, or not doing?

What exactly is the TV doing or not doing right now?

in tv case not code tv working sound andpicture not working i need programming tv,not have code
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, my name is***** am a different tech.

Do you have the original Philips remote that came with the tv?

Do you already have a copy of the step by step instructions to enter the code?

I have philips remote control ,062598 menu code
I need this code on the cover kabel damage

When you press 062598 menu, does the tv turn on? Does teh power led come on? Does the screen come on?

No

You need to locate the STICKER inside the tv that has the Diversity code and Option Code numbers. The sticker is on the lcd panel. Many times the sticker is under one of the boards. Have you taken all the boards off the lcd panel and removed any mounting plates to expose every inch of the panel. The sticker is hiding there somewhere.

Then once you have the Diversity code. You can enter the code even if the tv screen is not coming on. You may have to repeat the process many times until the code is taken:

-With the tv turned OFF, point the remote at the tv and press 062598 Menu + Diversity code. The tv should turn off, which means the code was accepted.

Remove the power board off the tv. Look under for sticker.

Remove the main/ssb board off the tv. Look under it for sticker.

Remove the metal bracket off the tv. Look under it for sticker.

Remove speaker off the tv. Look under it for sticker.

I checked and nothing

sorry, there's no way to get the code without the sticker. Only a Factory authorized repair shop will be able to look up or contact the Factory for the code.

Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician