Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer
Experience:  USAF trained; A.A.S Electronics; A.A.S. Education; Currently teaching advanced troubleshooting and repair for the DoD.
42300671

Just replaced the dlp Chip, plunged TV in,now no picture,

Customer Question

Just replaced the dlp Chip, plunged TV in,now no picture, has sound, Here a little beeping noise, stays on for few second's shuts down then the status light Blinks red
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to the site. I'm Dan.

OK, let's see if we can get an error code out of it. Turn the TV on and wait for it to turn itself off. Now on the TV's front panel (not the remote) press and hold the ACTIVITY and CHANNEL DOWN (-) buttons simultaneously, and hold them for at least 5 seconds. A front panel LED should flash, denoting a 2-digit code. For example, if the error code is “23” the LED will flash 2 times, pause, and then flash 3 times. The error code will be repeated a total of 5 times. Let me know what code you find.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help on this issue?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Are you good to go here?