TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Does my phone adjust automatically to daylight saving

Customer Question
changes in Australia?...
Does my phone adjust automatically to daylight saving changes in Australia?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2015
TV Technician: Viet - TV Tech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - TV Tech
Viet - TV Tech, Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Yes, as long as you set the date / time / time zone to automatic. Please open Apps (where it shows all your apps), then open Settings, then go to the section General if shown, then go to the option Date and time, and make sure to set / enable everything Automatic there (if it's not set to Automatic already.)

- If that does not work, or if you'd like to, there, you can remove the Automatic options, then set any data / time and time zone you want.

Do you have any further question? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Viet - TV Tech
Viet - TV Tech
Viet - TV Tech, Technician