Dan, Broadcast Engineer
Experience:  I am a member of The Society of Broadcast Engineers for a local CBS station
1567601

VG2439 Monitor - how to keep image on screen until I

Customer Question

VG2439 Monitor - how to keep image on screen until I manually shut it down"
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Is this Viewsonic monitor? If so and you are using Windows, you can easily set it to keep the monitor on until you turn it off.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is a ViewSonic VG2439 Monitor - how to keep image on screen until I manually shut it down. That is my question. Please do not misunderstand me. I am not referring to power to the device, but keeping the image up on the screen. if i do not make any keystrokes for two minutes, such as being on the phone for that time, the screen goes black and i have keep
clicking the mouse to get the screen images to return.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

I understand completely. What version of Windows are you running?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Very good. Right click anywhere on the desktop and select Personalize. When the next window opens, click on Lock screen. Scroll down to the bottom of that window and select Screen Timeout Settings. For your settings, you will want to choose the When plugged in options. Set them to what ever time you would like. Let me know if you need further assistance