Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a Samsung Model UN29F4000AFXZA 32 inch tv which i

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Model UN29F4000AFXZA 32 inch tv which i purchased in late June 2014. First the picture disappeared and the next day there was no sound. I have an extended warranty through Citibank and need an estimate. What would it cost to repair the tv and can you provide a free estimate?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

This site is a answer for a fee site, you have paid a deposit and I only receive a proportion of that fee when you rate the answer positively do you understand this first please?so its not a free estimate you are paying for this service

Let me know you understand that

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand. I paid a deposit and signed up for a free trial. If you can't give me an answer to my question and an estimate what did I just toss money away for?

You need to email***@******.*** I am the tech here I do not have knowledge of the offers thank you

Anthony