Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Picture on tv moving up and down slightly, presentling

Customer Question

Picture on tv moving up and down slightly, presentling slightly out of focus for a few seconds, then reverting back to normal for a few seconds, repeating.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

The set how old is it now please?

Does it do the same if you use another input please like a DVD player for example?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Anthony,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pardon the late response. Set is only 18 months old. Happening regardless of input. Also tried the old unplug & start again trick to no avail!

What you are describing is classic t-con board failure have you tried complaining to panasonic customer services via www.panasonic.com?as its only 18 months old it may be worth it they may help you they may not but its worth a try even if the set is out of warranty.

Outside of that the t-con will need to be replaced I can help you with that if you think you can do the work yourself?the board is a plug in type

Let me know

Please consider rating the answer positively, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please don't rate instead press the "reply to expert" tab and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

Hello

Do you still need help with this please?please understand the board is a plug in board I will provide all relevant info

If you would please rate the answer positively thank you, ***** ***** remains open

Anthony