Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Have a 65" Sharp Aquos tv. Picture died months ago.

Customer Question

Hi. Have a 65" Sharp Aquos tv. Picture died months ago. Repairman brought new computer card. That blew, too. Read that plugs are the typical problem with this tv. Repairman has a hard time getting parts for this common problem. I'm ready to scream, after almost 3 months with no tv. Family going mad, including the animals! Our routine has been destroyed by all this. What should I do? Tv was so expensive. Should last more than 2 years! Repairman has charged me, but says now we need a plug part so computer card won't blow out again. Does this sound right? I'm confused and upset and don't know whether to just go spend another $3000 for a new tv or fix this one! I can't afford a new one every two years!!!no way! Christa XXcell
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Please get me the model number off of the back of the TV.

Also, I need to know exactly what the TV is doing, or not doing at this point in time (flashing LED lights on the front of the set, distorted picture ,etc.).

Expert:  venus-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.