TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV picture is larger than the TV window. Cannot adjust

Customer Question
TV picture is larger than...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
9/26/2015
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello and sorry you're having problems.

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect
Zoom
HD Zoom
Ratio
(#) symbol under the 9 key

Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. Let me know what happens.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

If you still need assistance, then please get me the full model number off the back of your TV, and also the make and model off of the front of the cable box.

Hello, I just wanted to follow up and see if you received the information you were looking for?