TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a subscription to the MLB network on my TC-60ST60…

Customer Question
I have a subscription to...
I have a subscription to the MLB network on my TC-60ST60 --however clicking on the app will not let me log in to the channel to watch games. The rotating connection startup circle shows up for a few seconds and Rebooted the TV and everything else. Other apps do open up but not MLB. please advise..
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
9/23/2015
TV Technician: Michael Hannigan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I have a few suggestions to make.

- Did you know that your Panasonic T-P60ST60 has a FIRMWARE Update currently available that could potentially fix this problem and many other unseen issues within the programming of the TV? That would be the first thing you should do and here is the link with the instructions on how to do it.

The Download File and go half way down the page to find it:

http://shop.panasonic.com/support-only/TC-P60ST60.html

Instructions:

ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/television/software/2014_tv_firmware_install_instructions_fwi.pdf

Please let me know if there is anything else I could do for you.

Thank you.