Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I cannot change the power off and time, if you are not

Customer Question

I cannot change the power off and time, if you are not watching the save power turns off but the TV keeps going
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't see a button that you can click that says Sleep . There is a button that says in input Bravia Sync then a round circle with favorites display options home and return next four colors and then the numbers, etc.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was working OK when I fell asleep it will just turn off after a few minutes completely
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Please disconnect the set from power, then press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote) for 15 full seconds and release. Wait a minute then plug the set back in and turn it on. See if it responds to the sleep command as it should. The symptoms you're having here- which give a bit more detail than the previous question, show that your Mainboard in the set (which contains the processor) is glitching and the power reset above is the only user fix that may correct that. If it still does not work, then please reply back with how long you've owned the TV for, as well as the FULL MODEL NUMBER on the sticker on the back of the TV.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I will give you a few minutes to try that. I need to step away for 15 minutes. During that time please do not rate the service as BAD or POOR- as it will hinder someone else from working with you and it affects my livelihood. Please simply reply back and I will engage you once I am back. We're independent techs working on this site- not employees that are sitting in an office- we work of our own time from home. Thank you.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I just wanted to follow up and see if you received the information you were looking for?