Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I just bought a vizio smart TV how do I put it on 1080p

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.

Hello, can you please tell me what video sources are connected to TV and what video resolution appears on TV?

These info will help to troubleshoot the problem.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It has a comcast/infinity box and that's all
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for the info, this is cap[able to display up to 1080p picture resolution and it always depends on connected video source to sends whatever video resolution signal to TV which it will display, if video source sends 720 video signal, TV will display as it is and if video source sends 1080p, TV will display it.

In other words, it needs to set video output resolution in Comcast cable box to send high resolution video signal (known as HD video) and TV will adjust itself automatically according to video signal resolution (1080p) to display the picture that is why you wont find any control in TV menu to change the video resolution because its done automatically.

Please call cable service company and ask them to change the video output resolution in cable box to get 1080p picture on TV. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.

A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,

Shahid.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I had said before we started this discourse
I could only pay 20 total inclusive of the 5.00 debited at first your company took. 5.00 then 18.00 so I am not satisfied this could cause me a man on disability a 35.00 fee from my bank and I needed to pick up heart med in the morning. Now I want be able to. Thank you for the answer but you blatantly went against our 1st communication. This is why I should not have done this I will try to stop this charge but if I can't I will be forced to go without my medication until the 1st of october .
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.

I have no control over billing, please contact customer service at***@******.*** for billing/ account matters.

I'm just a TV tech here to answer TV questions, your question came up on my screen and I answered it.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Don't worry about it I know it does not concern or bother you. No need for another reply,I know what I asked and if yall don't communicate before you answer a question you have a problem internally as well as with the customer. Again no need for a response you would probably not be able to control another charge. I hope you sleep well as I want for the next couple weeks over 3 measly dollars .my prescription is 1.00 now I'm overdrawn
And have heart problems. Thanks for your help and good night
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.

Please contact customer service at***@******.*** for refund, I can't process payment or refund for you because I have no control over such matters.

You won't be charge for each reply/ discussion on your TV question.

Thanks.