TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Wd57734 Replaced dlp chip because of black and dots would

Customer Question
Wd57734 Replaced dlp chip because of...
Wd57734
Replaced dlp chip because of black and white dots would not power up , lamp light was flashing hit reset same thing.Replaced lamp same thing . Gives 3 - 2 code
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
9/18/2015
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, flashing lamp light and error code 3-2 indicates lamp cover sensor switch is open.

There is a small switch located near lamp housing and will get engage when put lamp cover on it so please put rear lower cover back on TV then put lamp cover on it to close that switch OR close the sensor switch (blue color) manually to get the TV turn On.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,

Shahid.

Update , changed bulb double and Tripple checked door switch. Power up I hear no fan sound comes on for a few seconds then it goes dead. Solid red light flashing yellow/ lamp. Shoots a 19 code ???

Please recheck error code as 19 isn't listed in manual.

Have tried 2 lamps 1 that was in there that was good when it came out and 1 new out of the box.Power up and it gets sound for a few seconds but no fan.then it goes dead.Solid red light,yellow flashing , throws a 19 code ???Can these lamps be ohm'd out ?

I understand that 2 lamps have been tried in TV, but the error code you're referring here isn't mentioned in TV service manual so either there is mistake in counting the light flashes or the issue would be any connector might be left unplugged or misaligned on board where DLP chip was replaced.

Please recheck the work done for DLP chip replacement and make sure all connectors are plugged securely and tight, please reply back with the result.

Thanks.

Have outdoor to do will continue later.Ikmow there is no 19 code but that is what it flashes.thanks so far will continue later. Thanx

OK, take your time, will continue it later.

Thanks.

Not finished yet will try to get back on it asap.Will I still get assistance if I rate now ??I don't have alot of free time to mess with this thing but would like to repair it.

No problem, take your time and reply back when get time. You can post follow up question even after rating.

Thanks.

I'm only working on this when I have enough time to stick with it for awhile.I'm sure I'll have more questions when I get back to it .I did not see a 19 code anywhere either but that is what it is flashing.will get back on it first lousy day where I can't work outside .
Thanks so far

OK, if I'm offline and don't reply your query/ post in-time then do not rate this conversation and select Relist option which will open the question to other experts and some one will respond to assist you further.

OR let me opt out to open this question till you get the time to proceed and me or any other expert will assist you further.

Thanks.

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician