Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I'm trying to reset my samsung tv to factory setting bcos my

Customer Question

I'm trying to reset my samsung tv to factory setting bcos my HDMI port stopped working. My remote doesn't seem to be responsive so I'm trying to figure out how to do it without one
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

You can't do anything without the remote I'm afraid, hopefully you have changed the batteries in the remote, you can also check if the remote is working by doing this test

http://www.wikihow.com/Check-if-a-Remote-Control-is-Transmitting-an-Infrared-Signal <<click

If its not working please let me know the model number of the TV found on the back of the TV and we will move forwards from there thank you

Anthony