Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

My TV is on channel3-0 I need it to be on. 0_3how can I

Customer Question

My TV is on channel3-0 I need it to be on. 0_3how can I change the channel with out the remote control
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

The answer here is highly dependent on your equipment.

I can guarantee I'll give you a quick, honest, and accurate answer. But I cannot promise that you will be able to do so without the remote. Most tvs cannot fully function without the OEM remote. You are paying for my time and expertise. By contrast if you had a tv tech out for on site help, you'd be paying a $100+ service call for the exact same information.

Please let me know the full model number of your tv, as well as HOW the verizon box is connected to the tv, and I'll advise further, if you wish to continue.