Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have a Magnavox plasma tv model 42MF130A/37. When I turn

Customer Question

I have a Magnavox plasma tv model 42MF130A/37. When I turn the tv on it works well for about 45 minutes, then the picture becomes unstable. If I set the input to no signal the image of a box with the words no signal appears. The upper and lower lines of the box are clear while the left and right lines as well as the words are jagged. If I turn the tv off and let it cool down the cycle will repeat. What circuit board needs to be replaced?
Thank you, Joe
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. Have any parts been replaced?

2. Can you take several photos of the tv screen showing the issue and attach them in your reply?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **