Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My sharp aquos 55" sound keeps cutting of and sometimes the

Customer Question

My sharp aquos 55" sound keeps cutting of and sometimes the picture gets scrambled(checkered). None of my other TV's in the house have this problem. Haven't got into the model # ***** Thought it was the cable signal, but that cant be since the other TV's are OK
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I need to know does the problem occur if watch DVD disc on TV or only happens when watch cable channels?
This info will help to troubleshoot the problem so please do not rate this response at this stage.
Thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.

If problem occurs only with cable channels then have you tried to unplug TV and connected cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?

Thanks.