Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I turned on the TV and had no picture or sound. I had it

Customer Question

I turned on the TV and had no picture or sound. I had it turned on about two weeks ago and I had a great picture and audio was fine.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. The model number you gave is not quite right. What is the correct full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. How long have you had the Tv?

3. Has the tv ever been serviced? Any parts at all replaced? what? when?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **