Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

There are 14 blinking red lights on standby on the TV's

Customer Question

There are 14 blinking red lights on standby on the TV's bottom screen. TV does not go on. The model number is ***** 160 (Son Bravia LCD Digital Color TV. iT WAS PURCHASED 09/2009.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.

This is typically an issue with the Tcon board. These boards are very hard to find in stock anywhere. I can only suggest you get the numbers off the current board and keep searching eBay for one to pop up. If you need help identifying the Tcon board just REPLY back here.

___________________________________________________________________

PLEASE, before we go further be sure to click the POSITIVE RATING now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT issue you a refund.

Thank you,