How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jack Your Own Question
Jack, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 9783
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
Type Your TV Question Here...
Jack is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Removed my RCA TV model # L42 - FHD37YX11 from storage

Customer Question

Removed my RCA TV model # ***** - FHD37YX11 from storage facility, but can't find the AC cord; where can I purchase a new one to fit the TV? Are there universal AC cords that fit any RCA TVs?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
I`m sure I can help you with this problem but first could you send me a reply when you see this ?

Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.

I see that you came around to look at my reply so I will give you your answer and hope you will take the time to rate my answer afterwards so I get paid for my time helping you !

I`ll start by saying that rca has used 3 prong type power cord on its TV's since the 80`s , those are actually 2 prongs but the same NEMA type of plug so any 3 prong cord like what is being used for computer equipment , printers, monitors etc. will do and if you have an old pc laying around then you very likely have a power cord that will do .

Here is an example and you will see the type ;

If you don`t have an old pc then any local Walmart , bestbuy or computer equipment store will have that locally .

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate so i get paid for my time helping you or you can use the reply button before or after rating if you have other questions , thank you .