Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How to adjust color on a Pioneer PRO-720HD TV can't get blue

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.

Hi, What's connected to the TV for sources- and using what type of cables? Check and see if they are Red,Blue,Green, Red and White and if they're connected tight on both ends. Reason being is a lack of blue isn't a setting issue, it's a connection issue or hardware fault- let me know.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.

In most cases one of the component cables has become unplugged- either from the cable box, or from the TV. Even if they look tight- take the Red and Blue on both ends (cable box and TV) and swap them around. The color issue should be fixed. If it's not fixed but changes- then those cables are bad and need to be replaced.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.

Do you need any further assistance with this?
If not, could you please click a 5 star rating for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.

I don't use the phone call feature- can you simply reply back here with the info requested and with results of the above check?