TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

LG 60 PN 5300 UF TV COMES ON AND GOES OFF AFTER 1 MINUTE. I

Customer Question
HAVE ALREADY REPLACED POWER AND IT...
LG 60 PN 5300 UF TV COMES ON AND GOES OFF AFTER 1 MINUTE. I HAVE ALREADY
REPLACED POWER AND IT STILL DOES THE SAME.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
9/4/2015
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid, I'll be happy to assist you. I need additional info of TV symptoms to troubleshoot the problem.
This is not an answer so do not rate it.

- Does TV display normal picture during that one minute?

- Do you see any distortion/ abnormality in picture before TV shuts Off?

Thanks.

Displays normal. And no distortion

OK, how old is the TV and how long it have had this problem?

- Does it act the same way every time when power it up?

2 years. Problem started 3 weeks ago.

- Does it act the same way now every time when power it up OR some times stay On?

Every time

Thanks for the info, it seems either logic control board or main board internal failure, I would swap logic control board as first thing to see if it fix the problem or the main board is culprit and need to be replaced. Please check following board supplier link to get required logic control board for this TV.

http://www.shopjimmy.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=60PN5300UF

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,

Shahid.

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician