Joe
Joe, Technician
Experience:  ASE cert tech for over 12 years, electronics has been my highest study, 4 years of home electronics
20508815

I just replaced the bulb in my optoma hd 141x and hooked it

Customer Question

I just replaced the bulb in my optoma hd 141x and hooked it back up and as it was powering on it turned off and the red light will not come back on. I know it is a power issue can I replace the power source? Is this under my 1 year warranty?
Category: TV
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

So long as you did not cause the problem then a power supply failure should be covered under a manufactures warranty or extended depending on what you have. You in most cases will not be allowed to fix the problem yourself under warranty or it can void any remaining warranty and also even if they sent a replacement for you then it would not be warrantied and thus why they must preform the repairs. You can contact customer service for warranty at:

Customer service:(###) ###-####br />1-***-***-****
(7am – 5pm PST)

Warranty: http://www.optomausa.com/warranty.aspx

If not under the warranty ie outside of year warranty, I can assist you in locating the correct replacement parts and diagnosing the problem.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.