Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

T know how to reconnect Netflix to my TV. Computer got a new

Customer Question

Don't know how to reconnect Netflix to my TV. Computer got a new router# ***** password
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.

If you are connecting the tv with WIFI, you will need to know the new Wifi network name and password. Here is a video you can watch that Vizio provides to show you how to connect it to the new Wifi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7enEqgkFw0

There are also instructions in the tv user manual on page 48 GUIDED SETUP > NETWORK SETUP:

http://cdn.vizio.com/documents/downloads/hdtv/E500iB1/UM_E500iB1.pdf

___________________________________________________________________

PLEASE, before you go be sure to click the POSITIVE RATING now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT issue you a refund.

Thank you,

Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.

I see you keep opening new questions regarding payment/membership. Membership has nothing to do with our chat regarding setting up your tv for netflix. If the answer I gave was helpful please click the positive rating so I get credit for that. And if there is something else you need, just reply back here.