Joe
Joe, Technician
Experience:  ASE cert tech for over 12 years, electronics has been my highest study, 4 years of home electronics
20508815

Lg 50pc5d bad picture. after 15 min picture perfect. 30 min

Customer Question

lg 50pc5d bad picture. after 15 min picture perfect. 30 min later back to bad picture then picture comes in and out.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

I am just seeing if you still need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see that your question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if you still needed help.

In some cases a question may sit due to several different things including the amount of the deposit/question value, time it was asked, the complexity of the question, number of experts that can help you at a certain time, lack of detailed info and so on. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need help that I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you. I may not have exactly the experience to deal with a certain problem but instead of you not receiving any answer at all I would at least like to reach out and attempt to help you.

At this time please feel free when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working with me, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me know exactly what you wish to do.

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still need help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By the 1st pic is what the tv looks like when i first turn it on.
2nd pic after 15 min perfect picture.
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Did you check all the ribbon cable connections when you were inside it last?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
connections good. also did not see any damage to ribbons
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I am going to step out of this question for now, this means that the question will open back to other experts and hopefully another expert will be with you shortly.

Thanks,

Joe