Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My roku was working fine with my Proscan when someone tried

Customer Question

my roku was working fine with my Proscan when someone tried to change the volume and got the channels mixed up from the button above the volume, what is the correct channel position?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 years ago.

Hello

Welcome

The roku will be coming in on one of the sets inputs usually HDMI so you need to pick up the TV remote control and look for the button marked INPUT/SOURCE/AV/EXT and continually press this button until you see the roku coming through, its not on a "channel" its on an INPUT

Let me know if you have any difficulties

A positive rating is appreciated thank you there will be a rating bar with this post thanks again

Regards

Anthony

It may also be marked simply HDMI