How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mike G. Your Own Question
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 7344
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
Type Your TV Question Here...
Mike G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an older tv - purchased in 2002-2003, It is not a

Customer Question

I have an older tv - purchased in 2002-2003, It is not a flat screen but with a picture tube (I think). The picture has gone out. Should I replace the bulb or scrap it and buy a new one?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

What is the full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

** IGNORE the Phone Call & Subscription POP UPS **

Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.

Are you still there?

Can you see my post?

What is the model number of the Tv?