TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Technician
Experience:  30 Years experience. Authorized Warranty servicer.
26807325

How do i get to the T.V. code converter from the remote

Customer Question

how do i get to the T.V. code converter from the remote
Category: TV
Expert:  TV Tech1 replied 2 years ago.

Not sure what you mean. Do you want your TV remote to control something else, or are you attempting to get the remote to acquire codes that aren't stored/included in the remote? What exactly do you expect your TV to do for you?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm tying to change the TV code to unlock some channels and it's my
Understanding you get to the page where the code is stored through the remote
Expert:  TV Tech1 replied 2 years ago.

Ah autoprogramming it didn't store channels you want stored, correct? So you need to add channels manually? ARE these channels CABLE channels and you're not using the cable box to decipher the ACTUAL channel frequency and displaying the VIRTUAL channel number? Those boxes are more convenient especially if they change the Actual frequency from time to time to avoid pirating channels. Need to know more details about the channels, the service provider you have and if they are "standard" or "premium" channels on Cable or just plain old "Air" channels.