TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

We are getting a prompt for "samsung checkout on TV terms

Customer Question
and conditions" which we can...
We are getting a prompt for "samsung checkout on TV terms and conditions" which we can not remove. Our only option has been to unplug the TV and turn it back on. The TV is locked up. We are with verizon xfinity.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
8/22/2015
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
- Is this TV first time turned On?
Thanks.
It is imposssible. The screen is wall-mounted and the box is controlled by the remote.
It is impossible to locate the model number. it is a flat screen seies 4, i think.
Model number would be written on small sticker on side panel of TV or its user manual or its packing box if it is still around.
there is no TV as such. the screen is tied into our internet system as a "smart "TV . there is no side panel on the screen mounted on the wall that I can see.
Side panel means side of TV as TV model number is ***** important to get related manual for troubleshooting purpose.
I have decided to wait until tomorrow and call my company's IT guy.
Thank you.
OK, no problem.
Thanks.
Louie, Technician