Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Why does the horizontal third of the picture darker than the

Customer Question

Why does the horizontal third of the picture darker than the rest?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
- Is it possible to take picture of TV and post it here so I can view the issue which will help to diagnose the problem bit quickly?
Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Shahid,
The model number of the TV is E470i-AO. It would take too long for me to take a picture and turn it into a file and send it to you. Let me just tell you that the upper and lower third of the picture is fine. But the center third is too dark. You can still see it, but it looks bad.
Andrew
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't believe that there is anything you can tell me that will help. I think that I just have to get a new TV. I'm sorry to have wasted your time. Please do not charge my credit card. Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
OK, I was typing my answer that takes little time to explain what is going on in TV, however, please contact customer service at***@******.*** for any billing related matter as I have no control over such things.
Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please don't charge my credit card, I didn't use your service. Thanks,
XXXX XXXXXX
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
You made deposit to website when post the question and need to contact customer service on mentioned email address to get refund.
Thanks.