TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

How do I get my earbuds to work

Customer Question
how do I get my earbuds to work
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
8/18/2015
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Are you trying to use headphones/earbuds with your tv?

no

Okay, can you tell me more about the problem then? I need as much detail as possible to be able to provide an answer.

I like to use earbuds with my kindle so it read to me. I,ve used before, I just can,t remember how to do it
you still there

Just plug the earbuds in, make sure the volume is up (that is the set of 2 buttons close together on the side, the one towards the top is vol up), then when in a book go to the menu and choose the Text to Speech function. That is not available on all books, but for the ones that do offer it, it will start it reading.

Nathan, Installer