Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have no sound on my lg tv gem channel but I have sound on

Customer Question

I have no sound on my lg tv gem channel but I have sound on rest of tv channels
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

How do you get your tv stations? Antenna, basic cable, cable box, satellite box, etc?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Antenna
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.

Okay a few things to check,

first unplug power to the tv for a few minutes for a quick reset,

next go into the setup menu and retune (auto scan).

If still no change, when on the gem channel look for a SAP button on your remote, you may need to press that a few times to get the sap function turned off.

If none of this helps, let me know.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Have done what you said all except the sap button can not find it would it have another name I am not very good with the remote I usually just use it to turn tv on/ off & change the Chanel still no sound on gem thanyou
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.

My apologies, but I can find no other setting or adjustment that would cause this issue. it is possible it is a broadcast signal problem with this particular channel, since everything else is working well. That type of problem will often resolve itself over time.