Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

How can I get into the actual drive colors of my SV470M TV

Customer Question

how can I get into the actual drive colors of my SV470M TV
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Sorry you're having problems
Do you have a problem with the picture please?if so could you please describe the problem you have thank you
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it is the color of the red and green. too much green and the reds are not correct color
OK thanks for the info now a very important check os this>>
Press the menu button of the sets own remote control the menu will come up, examine the menu is this too bad color?is the lettering all bad and the color of the menu bad? or is the menu perfectly normal?
Let me know please
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the menu is clear everything is and I have gone through all settings read about all settings had this tv a while the color has just got messed up when I moved it from downstairs to upstairs different location tv is fine except for the green and red I have adjusted in every manner without getting into the actual drive colors

OK how are you viewing TV services at that set?satellite box cable box/cable straight no box/antenna?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have U Verse

OK I feel you either have a lead problem perhaps you connected the RCA leads up wrong (assuming you are using RCA)or there is a problem with the box my reasons for that is because the menu is OK on the TV so that means its a signal issue are you connected via RCA leads?red/green/blue or yellow white red or HDMI?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no the leads are fine I have checked all leads and it is nit a reception problem because there are two TV's in the house and both are connected to the same system

Yes but you will have 2 separate boxes?please connect up the known good box that is working to the TV that you are having trouble with just to eliminate the box

I will just explain again because the sets own menu is good it HAS to be a signal problem and its very likely the TV is OK

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the tv downstairs actually gets it's signal from my upstairs equipment so it is not in the equipment
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry I don't think you can help me

If you think that's your call but I can tell you with all confidence its NOT the TV but a issue with the box OR the leads you have connected from the box to the TV, I deal with this type of issue on a daily basis, troubleshooting tv problems are not a one shot answer you need to carry out checks as MANY things can cause the same issue

Swapping boxes will eliminate the box and leave you with the leads or condemn the box depending on what pics you get

I will leave it with you if you need more help just let me know

Regards

Anthony