How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jack Your Own Question
Jack, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 9585
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
Type Your TV Question Here...
Jack is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a RCA RLDED3955A-F I am missing a part stand Have

Customer Question

I have a RCA RLDED3955A-F
I am missing a part for the stand
Have back plate for connection
Have the Base Plate
How do these go together?
Both are Male Ends?
Please advise
Bob Heins (###) ###-####***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first could you please reply to me so i know you are there and we can proceed ?

Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.

hello ??

Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.

You are I Canada just like me and I found that part in canada as well , all I need is for you to send me a reply and I will give you the info you requested.

Related TV Questions