Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Model number X BER 65HX95 serial number 500-1196, Sony TV

Customer Question

Model number X BER 65HX95 serial number(###) ###-#### ***** TV picture has squares blocks on dark images
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

Sorry you're having trouble I just need to ask a few questions of my own so I better understand your issue

I think the model number you sent is incorrect and the model is a XBR-65HX950.

OK please press the menu or home button of the sets own remote control are these "blocks" visible OVER the menu display please?

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

YES

OK how old is the set please?

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

05/03/2013

OK I am sorry to keep asking you questions myself but I do need a thorough understanding of the issue so could you please try another input like a DVD player a blu-ray player or game even an old VCR would help and let me know if it does the same when you use that

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the all do the same

Is there any chance you can upload a photo or two of the problem?there will be a facility your end for uploading photos it may be a paperclip or something similar

If you cant its not that important but it would help take one with just the picture on and one with the sets own menu up please

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you but I've ordered a new panel

It may be the panel its something I was getting around to passing on to you but at this time its not 100% that is the case more checking is required.

Nobody fits panels anyhow and you won't be able to do it yourself im afraid....
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please close this out so I can add another question four different TV