TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Onyko tx-nr515 that will no longer access the tv or

Customer Question
blu ray via hdmi. I...
I have a Onyko tx-nr515 that will no longer access the tv or blu ray via hdmi. I have tried another cable, both to the cable box and tv. The menu for set up of the onyko does not display on the tv. This all started after a cable modem stopped working but the onyko is not connected to the modem. Remote controls the onyko but no menu shows on the tv to allow shutting off the hdmi ports.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
8/11/2015
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello and sorry you're having problems. How long have you owned the Onkyo for and when did the problem occur?

Also, have you tried resetting the receiver by performing the following steps:

(First disconnect the receiver from power for 10 seconds, then plug it back in)

ONKYO RESET

To reset the AV receiver to its factory defaults, turn it
on and, while holding down CBL/SAT, press
ON/STANDBY

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Are you able to see my reply?

Aric, Technician