Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have called in before and never got answer va26LHDTV10T I

Customer Question

I have called in before and never got answer for my va26LHDTV10T I used as it was always fluttering or no picture at all Now I have only a blue screen and no sound. I did pay a fee but no service please help.
Jake Eisenfeld (###) ###-####***@******.***
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. How long have you owned the set for please?

Also, what is connected (DVD, Cable/SAT box, etc.) and do ALL sources have a blue screen?

If you grab the original Vizio remote and press MENU, does the MENU display please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi
Aric I rather talk but I don't want to spend any more money. I'm hoping we can solve the problem. nothing is plugged into tv.
NOTHING HAPPENS WHEN I TRY REMOTE
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I don't have any dealings with billing or money, but the site does charge $18 extra for a phone call- not anything I have control over. If you'd like to proceed, then simply postback here.

Now, are you trying to use the original TV remote, or a cable/universal remote?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I WILL CONTINUE CHAT BUT I NEVER RECEIVED ANSWERS TO MY PROBLEM BEFORE AFTER I PAID $28.00
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I'm going to opt out since I have no idea of anything billing related and it seems you have some billing issues you'd like to talk about.