Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

When I turn on my tv I get the logo 3 ION.....I can hear the

Customer Question

When I turn on my tv I get the logo for channel 3 ION.....I can hear the sound but no picture comes up. If I try for another station I get nothing but the sound from ION.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.
Please do this:
leave your tv on.
locate the POWER cord for your xfinity tv box/dvr and unplug it from the wall.
wait 30 seconds then plug that POWER cord back in.
watch the tv screen as the xfinity box/dvr boots back up.
after several minutes everything should be back to normal.
Let me know if you still need help and before you go any further, please be sure to take a moment right now to click the positive rating so that I get credit for helping you today. Doing so does not close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly depends on your positive rating.
Please do not click bad-poor rating if you are unhappy. Doing that destroys my standing here as a professional and does not issue you a refund. Instead REPLY back here.
Thank you,
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.