Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a LG 50pc3d plasma, I have replaced the capacitors on

Customer Question

I have a LG 50pc3d plasma, I have replaced the capacitors on the main power supply board. The TV still blinks 3 times on the front then goes back to red.
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

Hi there,

You will need to test the voltage outputs from the power supply board - if they are not correct, then this confirms that a fault lies elsewhere on the power supply board and it will need to be replaced.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is there a schematic or diagram that shows where I should be measuring them from? How much the voltages should be?
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
The voltages are normally indicated on the board, adjacent to the output connections - please attach a photo if you are unsure.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
See photo
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Ok, you can see two output connections at the left side of the board, and two output connections at the bottom side of the board also.
Can you see any markings around these connectors?