TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Panasonic projector TV today (after five years) model

Customer Question
PT-61LCX65 started showing blotched RGB...
Panasonic projector TV today (after five years) model PT-61LCX65 started showing blotched RGB colors
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/5/2015
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem?

Are you seeing lines or waves/distortion?
Are there colored dots/circles appearing?

Does it affect all inputs/sources?
Does it affect the panasonic on screen setup menu?

It is not a new TV but it has been working perfectly (we changed the lamp about 4 years ago). Yesterday when we turned on the TV (it is on an HDMI connection) we are seeing everything in blotches, RGB colors.

Yes I understand it is an older model, I'm familiar with the tv. Can you please answer the specific questions I asked earlier, or providing a picture of it would be even better. I don't know exactly what you mean by "blotches"

Louie, Technician