TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Viore TV model # LC32VH56A. The television was

Customer Question
I have a Viore TV...
I have a Viore TV model # ***** The television was given to me by my mother in law after sitting unused in her closet for about 5 months still in the box wrapped in plastic. Had it working great for about a week and suddenly the sound stopped working on all components. There's no sound on HDMI, audio/video, YPbPr input, PC audio input. All have great picture but no sound any idea what would cause that and how to fix it? Also it has nothing to do with the volume or the mute button check them both and both seem to work fine with the exception that they don't work the volume. Thank you for taking the time to help me out with this
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
8/3/2015
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Do you know when the tv was actually purchased?
Does this happen regardless of source (I realize you've tested different ports) such as cable/satellite, antenna, dvd, etc?

The television was purchased January of 2013 and yes sir I tried every source every port and every way I can think of factory reset it the default in the audio settings. I'm usually pretty good at fixing things mechanical or otherwise but before I started tearing this TV apart I figured I would get a little bit of advice from youhu
Sorry I meant a little bit of advice from you. I'm no good with texting so I use google voice text sometimes it messes up
Also I understand this is your livelihood, so you don't have to worry if you get me in the right direction to getting this TV working positive feedback and payment are not a problem. This is the last thing my mother in law gave my wife before she passed away help me get it working and I'll be a hero

Thank you for the information, and I'm sorry I missed you earlier.

Do you get any sound at all from the unit, even crackling, static, etc?

It would be so much easier to talk to you on the phone but I need a little clarification the $18 it will cost me to talk on the phone is that in addition to the $28 that they said I had to pay you for texting? I only ask because I have to work at 5 o'clock in the morning so the faster I get this done the better cuz it's 12 o'clock over here on the East Coast

Yes, it is in addition. We can continue here though, or pick this up tomorrow at a better time for you. I'm on the west coast, either is fine with me.

If we continue tomorrow will it still be on the same $28 or will I have to pay an additional $28 for beginning another conversation ?

Same initial fee, no extra cost. You pay the 28 just once to talk with me here, whether we finish tonight, tomorrow, or next week.
Just bookmark/favorite this page to get back with me (or accept the call, if you prefer) whenever it is convenient for you to do son.

That's great I appreciate your help I'm talking to you around 6 o'clock tomorrow evening thank you very much

You're very welcome, I'll await your update tomorrow.

Just in case I'm off earlier how early am I able to contact you?

I'm online most all day starting at about 9am pacific time.

Ok thanks a lot Nathan I will talk to you tomorrow

Good morning, just letting you know I'm online, whenever you're ready.

hello Nathan I apologize for takng so long to get back on here ive had some problems come up so its gonna be a little while b4 I can get back on

No problem, take your time.

Louie, Technician