Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

After a software update on Teac LCDV1955HD Sound is okay

Customer Question

After a software update on Teac LCDV1955HD
Sound is okay when I start the TV then it goes fuzzy
Category: TV
Expert:  TV Tech1 replied 2 years ago.

Firmware will completely clean out all your customer settings, so you'll usually find your TV set needs set up just like you just bought it. If you use the TV's tuner, you have to autoprogram that part, then set up the video inputs if you're using those. It needs to know if you're using HDMI 1 or 2 etc by turning on those devices so it can see the signal coming from those devices.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You mean retune it? I have done that twice already with no result. Set it back to factory reset as well. Any other ideas?
Expert:  TV Tech1 replied 2 years ago.

I'll open it up for other Techs to suggest options.