Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We had a storm yesterday that knocked the power off...lots

Customer Question

We had a storm yesterday that knocked the power off...lots of lightning...when the power came back on both Vizio TV's connected to Directv show NO SIGNAL...we tried changing to the different hdmi ports...nothing..hooked RCA cables up one will work...not HD...but the other one tells us to reset tv settings...but it stlll does not work...would replacing the main board fix this?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

You have the exact same symptoms on both tvs?

Can you test another device other than the dtv box, such as a dvd player?

Can you still bring up the vizio on screen setup menus?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i just want these charges on my card reversed...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i need a response...
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I can help with your tv problem, but have no access to billing matters. You've already paid the full agreed upon amount. If you wish for a refund, you may contact customer service through the help page.