Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I Need to talk to one of your technicians to help me with my

Customer Question

I Need to talk to one of your technicians to help me with my Sharp TV my Phone number is(###) ###-####I am here now.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. The site charges an additional amount for a phone call- beyond the deposit you paid for the question. That said, these problems are usually dealt with MUCH easier on a type and post forum- than on the phone (so we can refer to the information as needed). Please post back with the full model number off the back of the TV. How long you have owned it for, and also what exactly the problem is that you are having and we can proceed.