How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jack Your Own Question
Jack, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 9533
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
Type Your TV Question Here...
Jack is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I own a 32" Hitachi HDTV Ser# ***** I believe

Customer Question

I own a 32" Hitachi HDTV Ser# ***** I believe we bought it 5 or so years ago. I just tried to move it on the cabinet it has been sitting on and the plastic clip that holds the monitor upright broke off from the bottom of the monitor. Can I purchase a new base or do I need to mount it somewhere else on the wall?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.
Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first note this please;
Website charges if you ask for phone call = $18 ADDITIONAL ( not total ).
That being said , could you please reply to me so i know you are there and we can proceed ?
Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.
The base stand for this tv is in 2 parts which are the base and neck .If it broke at the tv itself then you are looking at the neck ass`y and you can buy that part at the link below; you could buy a universal stand that hooks up to the tv like a wall mount but doubles up as a base stand and wall mount , take a look at the link below; that answers your question please do not forget to rate or you can use the reply button before or after rating if you have other questions or need help , thank you