Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a new 60' rca tv I have a picture but it has a lot of

Customer Question

I have a new 60' rca tv I have a picture but it has a lot of vertical lines like wall paper on the right side about 12 in wide How do I gat rid of them???
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. If you bring up the TV MENU using the original RCA remote or the button on the tv itself, is that menu affected by the problem?
2. If you change to another INPUT, are the other inputs affected by the problem?
** REPLY to continue **
** DO NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the Phone Call & Subscription POP UPS **